Help Desk Tech
December 21, 2017
Company: RealTime, LLC
Location: Dothan, Alabama
Travel: Occasional Regional Travel
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Hours of operation: M-F 7:30am – 5:30pm. After hours on call support on occasion.
Service Desk Technician L1 (Entry Level)
· Answer calls and emailed requests from clients courteously.
· Accurately document support requests as they arrive within the ticketing system. Properly categorize the requests.
· Document activities within the service tickets.
· Coordinate with third parties on repairs as needed.
o Warranty hardware repairs with vendors.
o ISP’s for communications issues.
· Update customer documentation.
· Other duties as you acquire necessary experience.
· Excellent customer service skills, in person and over the phone.
· Some familiarity or training with some or all of the following:
o Windows Windows 7 and newer
o Windows Server 2008 and newer
o Local and network printing.
o Local area networks.
· Some experience with smart phones and tablet pc’s
· Professional, personable, presentable, flexible.
· MS Office suite experience, including Outlook and Visio.
· Excellent Customer Service, communications skills via phone, email and in person.
· Focus and attention to detail.
· Ability to deal with frustrated callers on occasion.
· Ability to learn new applications, systems and requirements.
· Maintain and update documentation of issues, applications and systems as these occur.
· Maintain regular, timely contact with customers, ISP’s and vendors in support of customers and their systems.
· Become an immediate contributor to the team and our customers.
· Respect customer and colleague time:
o Make call backs to customers on schedule.
o Track activities accurately within our systems.
o Provide and ask for assistance as needed.
o Respond promptly to alerts and follow procedures in support of customers.
o Follow up on issues with third party vendors.
· Coordinate warranty work with vendors.
· Update documentation as needed.
· Ability to lift 40 lbs.
This is a fast paced position where the ideal candidate will quickly learn and apply newly acquired skills.
Candidate must pass background, credit checks and drug tests. Possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and provide proof of insurance upon request.
Application process: Email Word/pdf format cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include verifiable professional and personal references.